Why should I sign up?
- Quickly and easily stay connected to your Union
- Saving trees, you are choosing a much “greener” alternative
- Helpful reminder to check your Union website for information and tips
What do I have to provide?
- Personal eMail (NOT a work email)
- Confirm eMail
- First Name
- Last Name
- Title (Please put your UNIT)
Please be mindful we are a multiple unit local with 7 units. It is recommended you sign up for the General Membership email blasts as well as your specific unit email blast!
Please note: You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the unsubscribe button at the end of any email.
Resolve eBlast Technical Issues
Add email@example.com in your address book.
Check you junk box and spam folders.
Check the junk and spam folders settings.
Contact your email provider to correct the issue.
What is a Soft Bounce?
A soft bounce in email marketing is when an email to your mail server but bounces back undelivered before it gets into the inbox.
There are many causes for a soft bounce, some of which include:
- Your inbox is full, check your storage ability
- The incoming email file size may be too large
- Your server may be down
- Email message does not meet your server’s anti-spam requirements
- Email message does not meet your server’s anti-virus requirements
- A corrupt email profile
- A bad email rule
Future emails will be delivered successfully when the above issues are resolved.
What is a Hard Bounce?
A hard bounce indicates a permanent reason an email cannot be delivered. Here are some common reasons an email may hard bounce.
- The email address does not exist (perhaps a spelling error – contact the Executive Administrator to confirm you email address).
- The email server has completely blocked delivery.