Why should I sign up?
- Quickly and easily stay connected to your Union
- Saving trees, you are choosing a much “greener” alternative
- Helpful reminder to check your Union website for information and tips
What do I have to provide?
- Personal eMail (NOT a work email)
- Confirmation eMail will be sent to you to confirm you want to subscribe
Please note: You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the unsubscribe button at the end of any email.
Please click on your unit and register for your unit.
It will also register you for general membership eblast.
Resolve eBlast Technical Issues
Add email@example.com in your address book.
Check you junk box and spam folders.
Check the junk and spam folders settings.
Contact your email provider to correct the issue.
What is a Soft Bounce?
A soft bounce in email marketing is when an email to your mail server but bounces back undelivered before it gets into the inbox.
There are many causes for a soft bounce, some of which include:
- Your inbox is full, check your storage ability
- The incoming email file size may be too large
- Your server may be down
- Email message does not meet your server’s anti-spam requirements
- Email message does not meet your server’s anti-virus requirements
- A corrupt email profile
- A bad email rule
Future emails will be delivered successfully when the above issues are resolved.
What is a Hard Bounce?
A hard bounce indicates a permanent reason an email cannot be delivered. Here are some common reasons an email may hard bounce.
- The email address does not exist (perhaps a spelling error – contact the Executive Administrator to confirm you email address).
- The email server has completely blocked delivery.