Our Times: Canada’s Independent Labour Magazine is a pro-union Canadian labour magazine read by over 8,000 trade unionists, community activists and union supporters across the country. Our Times’ focus is workers’ rights and strong communities. We believe in jobs with justice, care for the environment, and international solidarity with workers everywhere.
Canadian Labour Reporter is designed to keep labour professionals up to date in the fast-moving industrial relations field with reports from collective bargaining tables across the country. Settlements, as they occur, are covered in complete detail with pertinent information on wage adjustments, paid holidays, vacations with pay, shift premiums, medical benefits, dental plans, weekly indemnity, life insurance, pension plans, cost-of-living allowances and rates of pay.
Labour Start is an online news service maintained by a global network of volunteers which aims to serve the international trade union movement by collecting and disseminating information — and by assisting unions in campaigning and other ways.
Its features include daily labour news links in more than 20 languages and a news syndication service used by hundreds of trade union websites. News is collected from mainstream, trade union, and alternative news sources by a network of over 700 volunteer correspondents based on every continent.
Labour Watch advances employee rights in labour relations. We provide Employees with resources on unionization, to help Employees make informed choices. Information provided includes:
- Unions for employees who want to become or remain unionized.
- How to cancel a Union card during a Union-organizing campaign.
- How to decertify a Union.
- How to file an Unfair Labour Practices complaint against a union.
- Unions, Labour Boards and Union reform websites.
- News on emerging labour relations developments on the Internet.
- Available 24 hours a day, seven days a week – no passwords, no fees.
- Information in a question and answer format in the FAQ’s.